Northern Children’s Services welcomes the opportunity to work with a wide variety of community organizations to bring hope and a brighter future to children and families.
Throughout the year, we are in need of many items for our school programs as well as the young moms in our teen mother-baby programs. We are grateful for the many individuals, schools, colleges, corporations and community groups that have coordinated drives to benefit our children and families in need, and we look forward to working with you, too!
How to donate items
Items may be dropped off to our campus located at 5301 Ridge Avenue in Roxborough. Please kindly call us at (215) 482-1423 or email us in advance to let us know you are coming! We ask that donations be dropped off during our regular business hours of 9am—5pm, Monday through Friday. If you have an extremely large number of items to donate, or are unable to come during the above times, please let us know, as we may be able to make special arrangements.
Here are some of our high-priority items:
Due to new regulations, we can no longer accept car seats, linens, pillows and stuffed animals.
- Personal Care and Toiletries, such as sanitary napkins, soap, lotion, deodorant, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner
- Disposable diapers (all sizes) and baby wipes
- Baby formula
- New or gently-used pots and pans
- School supplies and book bags
- Reading and coloring books (especially for young children)
- Arts and crafts supplies such as markers, crayons, colored pencils, construction paper and poster boards