Outpatient Clinician/ Extended Hours (fee for service)
The Outpatient Clinician of the Extended Hours’ position must be a licensed clinician with experience as this individual must be able to operate with some independence. This clinician would be available to work Saturday and evening hours. The clinician would report directly to the Director Outpatient, Partial, and Wellness.
The Outpatient Clinician is responsible for the individual and family therapy provided to the consumers on his/her caseload, with therapy sessions scheduled once per week and family therapy scheduled as recommended / necessary. Under the supervision of the Director of outpatient and Partial program the clinicians are responsible for scheduling and maintaining his/her own appointments and communication with families / clients about appointments.
Clinicians will maintain consistent weekly schedule with clients / families and will notify supervisor in advance of schedule or any schedule changes. Clinicians are responsible for all documentation including progress notes, treatment plans, communication letters, discharge summaries, aftercare plans, discharge notes, and discharge letters. Clinicians will complete initial assessments as needed. Clinicians will maintain consistent communication with supervisors, psychologists, and consulting and medicating psychiatrists, and other treatment team members to facilitate care coordination.
- Minimum Master’s Degree from an accredited university in a clinical mental health discipline, such as psychology, counseling, clinical social work, and marriage and family therapy. The degree must include at least twelve (12) credit hours in psychology.
- Licensure required
- At least two (2) years’ experience working with children
- Evidence Based Practices and trauma informed
- Experience writing evaluations working with CBH
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with people in varied settings.
- Ability to document on electronic record system
- Ability to perform SPMI Techniques.
Part-time and Saturday hours available.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. All interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to Safa Shakir;HR Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern Children’s Services is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to diversity. Northern Children’s Services does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, sex, class, disability, religion, sexual orientation or national origin