2019 Camp Wellness is Here!! FREE After-school & Summer Youth Programs (transportation, meals and snacks provided)
Is your child …?
- Anxious or depressed?
- Being frequently suspended?
- Struggling or failing academically?
- Have impulse, hyperactivity, or anger control issues?
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance) eligible and insured?
Youth ages 8-14 years of age
Monday-Friday: School Year: 4:30pm-8:30pm Summer: 9am-4pm
1:1 and Group Therapy and Therapeutic Activities
- Anger, behavior, and stress management
- Communication, problem-solving, and social skills development
- Academic support
- Medication and individualized therapeutic evaluation
- Creative and performing arts therapies (drawing, painting, music making, theater)
- Physical activities (swimming, indoor/outdoor sports, dance, yoga, etc.)
Camp Wellness may be requested by the family, other mental health professionals, or school personnel.
Step 1: The Referral Process
The referring individual will complete a brief referral form by contacting the agency’s Access Center at 215- 482-1423 ext. 1302. Once the referral has been review and medical assistance has been verified the family will be scheduled for an Assessment.
Step 2: The Assessment
All families must participate in the biopsychosocial assessment and evaluation process conducted trained clinicians and/or doctors. The recommendation is then approved by the Philadelphia managed care provider for Medicaid (Community Behavioral Health).
Please call 215.482.1423 to learn more about our Wellness Programs and how to get a referral for services.