School Therapeutic Services: Clinical Manager
The STS Clinical Manager monitors, and supervises all of the administrative and clinical processes of designated School Therapeutic Services Programs. The STS Clinical Manager reviews and approves all STS documents. The STS Clinical Manager is responsible for assuring high quality in all phases of the program, including the treatment planning process, daily progress notes, Evidence-Based Practices and program processes.
The STS Clinical Manager carries out these functions by directing and supporting the Lead Clinicians, School Based Clinicians (SBC), and Behavioral Health Worker (BHW) staff in delivering superior service. The STS Clinical Manager is responsible to ensure that all documentation meets internal audit requirements in addition to funding source and accrediting body standards
- Ability to communicate and interact with all staff.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from varied groups, including the media.
- Ability to accurately calculate numbers such as in addition, subtraction and percentages.
- Ability to give clear and concise oral and written instructions.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Behavioral Health system. Knowledge of and ability to navigate and access other systems.
- Ability to read and understand complex instructions such as regulatory policies.
- Excellent working knowledge of the use of computers and pertinent software programs.
- Education: Minimum Requirement – Master’s Degree.
- Experience: Three years experience in health, social service organizations. At least one years of supervisory experience. Excellent working knowledge of clinical issues relating to children, adolescents or families. Good working knowledge of managed care principles.
- Special Skills: Preparing and monitoring budgets. Knowledge of statutes relating to Behavioral Health services.
PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to walk up and down steps.
- Ability to operate a computer, printer and calculator.
- This position requires travel throughout the City of Philadelphia. Employee must successfully pass Motor Vehicle Records check, in addition to other background and credentialing checks.
Interested applicants APPLY at http://bit.ly/2jCFLXH
Northern Children’s Services is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to diversity. Northern Children’s Services does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, sex, class, disability, religion, sexual orientation or national origin