Upcoming Youth Promoting Peace Program (YP3) Starting Dates
Northern's Youth Promoting Peace Program (YP3) engages youth ages 14-24 residing in Philadelphia in activities that aim to decrease exposure to violence and trauma symptoms while building life and leadership skills designed to broaden their experiences, perspectives and possibilities. YP³ will be held once weekly over 10-week periods from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Monday, September 18th - Boys ages 14-17
- Tuesday, September 19th - Boys ages 18-24
- Wednesday, September 20th - Girls ages 14-17
- Thursday, September 21st - Girls ages 18-24
Participating youth will receive a stipend for successful completion.
- Youth ages 14-17 will receive $600
- Youth ages 18-24 will receive $1,000
Orientation and Information Session for ALL groups will be held on Saturday, September 16, 2023 from 11am to 12:30pm.
For more information, please contact Don Lizaire at email@example.com or call (215) 482-1423 ext. 1358. We hope to hear from you soon.